Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Sunday, October 24, 2010

My embossing challenge page...

Sheesh, I spend more time entering challenges than I do working on either Oreo's scrapbook or my cruise scrapbook!  LOL!  That...must...end!

Anyway, here is a page I created for the Embossing Challenge at Scrapbook Flair:




The orchid is mine, cut out in DSA2 (each part of the flower) so I could get each piece embossed.  The pic is from a cruise my mom and I took last Christmas.  The embellishments and background are from a kit called For My Mom by Collab Girls Creations.  I love their kits, they're chock-full of elements!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, wow, wow, great page. Very romantic looking. Good luck with the challenge xx

    ReplyDelete