Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Sunday, November 28, 2010

Holy Cow!!

Just won "Week's Funniest Scrapbook" over at Scrapbook Flair.  I cannot believe it!!  Here's the page, which was created for the challenge "Show Us A Free Kit."


The freebie kit I used was "Cute Cat" by Jaelop Designs (this was part of the Can We Keep Him Mommy? blog train).  I adore it!

Thanks to all who voted for my page...I'm truly thrilled and honored to have won this award!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! With three cats ourselves there are often spats and this is spot on. :-) A lovely page.

    ReplyDelete