Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Thursday, April 14, 2011

Awww, my blog's gotten an award!

Thank you so much, Linda (owner of Scrappin Belle15's Hideaway), for sharing this award that you received from Mary's Mixes!  I'm so excited - thank you so very much!


Linda has terrific wordart on her blog, here's a page she created for a challenge over at ScrapbookFlair using one of her creations!



Isn't it cute?!?

And Mary does FABULOUS freebies (PU only) at her blog, I don't know how she manages to come up with all her ideas!  Here's a sample of what she's done lately:


So pretty!

Thank you both - Linda for giving me the award, and Mary for allowing her to pass it along!

2 comments:

  1. love the little kitty Widget, had to grab one for my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award!
    hugs Luisa

    ReplyDelete