Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Friday, April 29, 2011

Bridget is adopted!

One of our babies, Bridget, has been adopted!  Her new name will be Creamsicle (like it or not, LOL!  The client had her name all picked out, sight unseen...I've always waited to actually meet my potential adoptee before coming up with a name but then, that's me!).

Here she is, peeking out from behind a cat tree.  Toooooo cute!


I did this page for a challenge at ScrapbookFlair called "White Space - A Design Technique" which is being run by Kelly-Jo's Scraps.

I used Serif's Craft Artist Platinum to put this together.  The kit I used was Soft Color by Schnucki, which is available at Digidesignresort.com.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful page for a beautiful kitten. I have to admit that I had already decided upon a name for Hecate before we met her. We also ended up taking on the Mama Cat and I did have to do a bit of thinking to come up with a suitable name - she ended up as Selene, another Greek Goddess of the Moon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww sweet little kitty cat and a wonderfully scrapped page! ~

    ReplyDelete