Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Saturday, April 30, 2011

Dreamer

Here's a page I made using a new kit that's available at Angel Baby Scraps...


This is Jackie, my boss's dog and the only dog that's allowed into her cat-only veterinary practice!  After a long day of being stalked, swatted, hissed at, and otherwise harassed by Tinkerbelle, Jackie decided to sack out on the reception-area floor.  I wonder if she's dreaming of revenge??

Oh, and the kit?  Very sweet!  It's called April Showers (okay, so I didn't use any of the "shower-y" parts of the kit, but it'd been pouring rain all day and Jackie DID have to endure going out in it, so there's a weak connection there, LOL!) and the designer is Scrap Happens To Me.  I like her stuff!

I did this page for a design challenge over at ScrapbookFlair that happens to have been put together by another of the designers at Angel Baby Scraps, Kelly-Jo's Scraps.  Like her stuff, too - heck, I like everyone's stuff at Angel Baby Scraps, LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Awww....(this is Jerusha...Scrap Happens to Me)....so sorry for all your troubles....glad you were finally able to get the kit. I would really like to give you the QP set...please email me so I can send you a coupon... jbdolfin@gmail.com

    Cute LO!

    ReplyDelete