Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pictures with the Easter Bunny Fundraiser for Angel PAWS

This Saturday, April 16th, I'll be offering new Spring/Easter themed digital frames during the Pictures with the Easter Bunny event for Angel PAWS.

It's at Pet Valu, 300 South Avenue, Garwood, NJ from 12 noon to 3 pm, and there will also be an Adoption Day starting at 11.

Here are a couple of the frames I've created, using the lovely Bradley as my model!

This frame uses all my own elements, except for the trellis frame which was made from a CU background:


And this frame was created using Kelly-Jo's Scraps' "Hop Into Spring" kit, which is S4H friendly and available at Angel Baby Scraps.  Angel Baby Scraps has AWESOME designers and kits!!


Anyway, stop by, bring your pet (any pet - dog, cat, hamster, snake...um, maybe not your snake) and have a pic done with the Easter Bunny and upgrade to one of my awesome frames!  LOL!

1 comment: