Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Monday, May 16, 2011

Introducing Dandy Lion!

Just a month old and with a nasty cold, Dandy Lion is the sweetest little boy and he's got a terrific, playful purrsonality!


Is he not just the cutest thing going?  He's gonna be a little devil when he starts getting into everything, though!!  (the pictures aren't the best - he wouldn't stop moving!)

The scrapbook kit I used is Angel Baby Scraps' Playful.  Very appropriate for this little squirt!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't he so very sweet! I'm betting that this one is mischief on legs. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little cutie-pie. I bet he is mischief on 4 legs! :-)

    ReplyDelete