Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Friday, June 24, 2011

Harley's still looking for a furever home...

So Debbie had someone interested in Harley, and they just totally blew her off after making an appointment to see him. Boo!

I've created a new challenge on ScrapbookFlair called Harley's Angels. If you're a member of SBF (and I know a lot of you are!), please consider joining in the fun and let's see if social networking is all it's cracked up to be!  (and if you're not a member, join, scrap a page for Harley, and join in the fun!)


I've asked Debbie to choose the Challenge Owner's Choice award when the challenge is over; I hope she'll do it!  Otherwise, I will.

The kit I used for this page is called Mint Memories, and it's by Angel Baby Scraps.  Thanks, Angel!

1 comment: