Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Monday, July 4, 2011

Here's your morning Harley's Angels Page!

Happy Independence Day, everyone! 

Krystal over at ScrapbookFlair made a fabulous page for the Harley's Angels Challenge! 


Isn't it so sweet?  I LOVE the mice playing around at his feet, LOL!

Design Credits:  Yes, Krystal also used the 2nd Chance Kit, the charity collab kit for Angel PAWS, available at Angel Baby Scraps Store!  The mice and some other elements are from sourissimo @
scrapbooking.ch.

Krystal, thank you SO much for this adorable page for Harley!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting my page I am honoured anything I can do to help. Hugs Krystalxxx

    ReplyDelete