Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Friday, July 29, 2011

I've got a new slideshow up - showing Dan de Lion's recent pics

And he is toooooo cute for words!  Formerly known as Dandy-Lion, he's now Dan de Lion and getting so big.  He's totally a terror and just too much fun.  His cage and play area is our locker area where I work and, when we punch in and out of our shifts, we'll feel something banging on our butts - it's Dan jumping up and whacking us!

Today, I went in there and he attached himself to my leg, like a little kid does, and I was able to walk around a bit with him like that.  As I said...toooooo cute!  And such a terror!

Here's a page I just posted over on ScrapbookFlair, showing the latest pics of Dan:


And here's a quick slideshow I created that sort of shows the construction of the page (but not really, as anyone who digi-scraps knows, it's not quite this easy sometimes!).




It has music, so turn your speakers down if you're looking while you're at work, LOL!

The kit used is a freebie (!) called I Meowww You by Honey Designs, and it's available at Digiscrapbookin.ch

No comments:

Post a Comment