Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Sunday, August 21, 2011

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful kit!

Kooky Cat Designs has a gorgeous kit called Pretty Kitty in her store at Scrapbird.  Can I resist a kit that has "kitty" in the title, or a cat as an element?  Of course not!  You all should know that by now, LOL!  So, even though it's been in store for a while and isn't something that I "needed" to scrap a page for, it's something I "had" to personally scrap!  I love the kit - it's really terrific.  Pretty yellows, browns, pinks and very soft looking...


And, having just come off catsitting for a family of five kitties plus a visitor, I just had to scrap one of the "family", Dillinger.  He is the BEST cat...reminds me a lot of my Pumpkin, who has to be in the middle of everything!


Isn't he gorgeous?  Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm, such a good boy...

So go check it out!  You won't be disappointed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment