Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ohhh, what a gorgeous kit!

So, as I was taking the plunge into CT-dom, I answered a OKC (one kit call for those who aren't into digital scrapping, meaning that I'd do page layouts just for the one kit as it goes into a store for sale) for Scrapofangel's Souffle de tendresse.  (from the translation software I used, I believe that means Breath of tenderness, which is a beautiful name!)  What a lovely kit, and such fun to work with!

I did two layouts:


I called this page "Melancholy Girl" - I don't know, I think she looks a little sad or unhappy...but whether she is or isn't, I love how the page came together.


And this one, I called "Confrontation" - I had the photo of the cat, which I extracted and, when I found the log in the kit, I thought what better way to use both than to plunk the cat on the log, put the little birdie in there and have them both staring at each other.  I love how this page came out as well!

Here's the preview:

Gorgeous!

The kit's available at Angel's Scrap Shop, where Scrapofangel is a guest designer.  You can find more of her kits at Scrapbird, so check them all out!

1 comment:

  1. Wow gorgeous layouts and kit! Wonderful work, love your kitty on the log!

    ReplyDelete