Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Saturday, August 20, 2011

Ooo, Gorgeous Kit!

Here's another CT page I've made, this time for Belladonne Digitals.  This kit is Watermelon, and it's been in her store over at Daisies & Dimples for a bit, but, since I just joined her CT, I'm just working with the kit now.

Really beautiful colors and elements - it was fun to work with!


Isn't the color scheme gorgeous?  I love pinks and greens together, so I love this kit!

Here's the preview for the whole kit:



Hop over to Daisies and Dimples and see what else Belladonne has in store!!

No comments:

Post a Comment