Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Monday, August 15, 2011

Oooo, there's a new part for the 2nd Chance Kit for Angel PAWS!

So, 2nd Chance, a charity collab kit created by the lovely and talented designers at Angel Baby Scraps (and created as a fundraiser for Angel PAWS) has been in store for a while now - it's only available until September 30th, so be sure to go snag it before it's GONE!

Ahhh, you say, I already have mine.  Well, okay, but I bet you don't have the new part that was just added to the store - four lovely (if I do say so myself, LOL!) quick pages and two full alphas!!  And they're available as a bundle for only $1.25!!

And, okay, these are near and dear to my heart because they were created by ME!!  I had great fun doing these as a complement to the original kit, and I hope you go get yours.

Here's the preview:


And here are the QPs used with some of the Angel PAWS kitties and their stories:


This is Catalina.  She and her brother, Carnegie (also at the shelter and looking for a furever home) were found outside in the cold.  She's a shy girl who's only just started to come out of her shell. She is a special lady that needs a special guardian, one willing to take the road less traveled the one that continues her on her journey from scaredy cat to lap cat.


Here's Horatio, who was seen peering through the shelter window one morning, so the trap was brought out, he went in it, and in he's stayed.  Originally thought to be something of a wild boy, he was going to go to a place where ferals are cared for for their lifetimes, but, after a heart to heart one day, Horatio revealed that he's really a big mush!


This is Ty who was found outside, emaciated and anemic. His rescuer brought him to us just in time. He is now healthy, no skinny, scraggly boy anymore! He only eats dry food, no wet food for him! (look at him breaking into the food bin!) He looks like a tough guy, but he's a mush. He's recently become a lap cat- every time someone sits down near him, he gets right on!


Last, but not least is the Senior of the bunch, Homer.  (and I hope his story enrages you - it does me!)  Nearly blind and deaf and suffering from Chronic Renal Failure, Homer was left outside in the snow during the harsh winter of 2010.  A volunteer found him outside her office and brought him to the shelter where, after a few days, he landed on his feet with a really fabulous permanent foster home.  Mo is a sweetie-pie...I should know, I give him treatment for his CRF twice a week and he's one of my all-time favorites!

Again, I can't thank the designers at Angel Baby Scraps enough for creating this kit for Angel PAWS.  It was a labor of love, and I'm so appreciative of their efforts.  Please go visit their stores at Angel Baby Scraps and show them some love by buying their kits:

Kelly-Jo of Kelly-Jo's Scraps

Thank you, ladies!

1 comment:

  1. Just got these. They are wonderful. Lovely job you've done there. Thank you. :-)

    ReplyDelete