Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Thursday, August 18, 2011

Well, I took the plunge...

and applied to be on a couple of CTs (Creative Teams, for those of you not into digital scrapping, which are people who create page layouts for designers - usually their newest kits just going into stores) and I was accepted!  YAY!  LOL!

Here are my first two layouts, for Kooky Cat Designs (how could I NOT apply to be on the CT of a designer with "Cat" in her name?  Well, I couldn't!).  The kit is called Stay On Track and has been in KCD's store at ScrapBird for a bit, but she gave me the opportunity to create a couple pages.

The kit is really all about trains and is great for boys and "boy-stuff".  But it's also really versatile (just what I love in a kit!) and it's easy to create a girly page as well.  The first LO I did was more boy-oriented, though it's sort of meant as a "family day" visiting a local train museum:


Isn't that cute?  And there's a LOT of train-related elements in the kit.

My second LO is girly and I love that you can use the kit for nearly any purpose:


Isn't that pretty?

So...go over to ScrapBird and take a look at the kit, as well as all of Kooky Cat Designs' kits there.  (There's one I'm gonna HAVE to snag, called Pretty Kitty...of course I have to snag something that has to do with cats, right??)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! Adorable layouts! So happy to have you on my team! :)

    ReplyDelete