Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Sunday, September 11, 2011

Autumn's Song, a Daisies & Dimples Store Collab, has been released!

And it's prettttttyyyyyy! You can get yours here for just $2.50 for a limited time!  AND, if you buy $10 worth of products from Daisies & Dimples, you get the entire kit FOR FREE!!  (but just 'til September 30th!)

This massive kit is full of vibrant elements and papers that are perfect for those autumn photos. Includes over 260 elements, 70 papers, 2 uppercase and 1 lowercase alphas.

This is a preview of the entire kit:



Bella from Belladonne Digitals contributed to this collab, and this is a preview of her part:


(isn't it gorgeous?!)

And this is the page I created with Bella's part of the kit:


I love, love, love the elements in this kit!  And I love that little girl raking leaves - reminds me of when I helped my dad rake every fall!

Go check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment