Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Friday, September 16, 2011

Deanna's on a roll!

Kooky Cat Designs (a/k/a Deanna, LOL!) is on a roll!  She just created this mini-kit, Owl Love U Forever, in, like, a couple days after releasing To the Pumpkin Patch!  Wow!

And it's another adorable kit!  Here's the preview:


The kit includes 62 elements, 17 papers, and 2 QPs (this is a mini?  I've had full kits with fewer elements, LOL!).  And the colors are scrumptious!

Here's Deanna's description:  "Here is a super sweet kit for your sweetheart photos or for photos of the little sweetie or sweeties in your life. I made it for lovebirds but it could be used for other photos as well."

Or it could be used to scrap kitties.  :-)  This is my LO - I'll likely do another which might (who knows?!?) result in a QP or freebie cluster, so stay tuned to this space...


Isn't that a great pic?  I borrowed from a friend of mine on FB; as soon as I saw it, I thought of this kit and how purrfect they were for each other!

Go grab it!!



Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment