Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Sunday, September 11, 2011

FREEBIE ALERT!

Finally got a chance to do a freebie for you all - actually, it's 3 freebies! Recently, Kate of kitkat79scraps released her humungo (spelling? I have no idea, I'm spelling it like it sounds, LOL!) Baby Bundle kits. (see my blog posting here)

I decided to create some freebie cluster frames from the three kits, Baby Bundle Boy, Girl and Neutral for you all to snag and use!

It's been so long since I did a freebie, I'd forgotten how much fun they are to make!

Here's the Baby Bundle Boy cluster:

And the Baby Bundle Girl cluster:

And the Baby Bundle Neutral  cluster (are you sensing a theme here?):


They were created at 300dpi and you can download them here!  These are free and PU/S4O/S4H friendly.  Enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. These are darling! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for sharing these awesome baby clusters ! Love that there is a neutral one !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your talent and generosity!

    ReplyDelete