Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Saturday, September 3, 2011

KakleiDesigns has released a stunning new S4H kit - Fall-ing Angels!

And it'd be perfect to scrap all your autumn photos!

Elements
Papers
This is Karen's info:

The story says that when an angel cries, a leaf falls from it's tree...
So, that's why I need your lovely smile every Autumn, even if you are an angel
and your tears are sun flowers growing on my vast yard...

(isn't that a beautiful story?  I googled it and came up empty, I'd love to find it)

This magical, gorgeous kit based in fantasy, angels, autumn and seasons in between will embrace your senses like truth poetry, enjoy the colors and textures of the golden meadows.

The kit includes 18 papers of 12x12 inches-JPG-300dpi and 62 gorgeous assorted elements in PNG-300dpi, and it's available at all of Karen's stores:


I really like this kit, some of the elements would be perfect to scrap memorial pages, and heaven knows I do enough of those.  More for my arsenal!
OH!  Geez!  I almost forgot to post MY page, LOL!  (I'm so pleased that Karen selected me for her Creative Team and I hope I can do her gorgeous designs justice.  Thanks, Karen, for the opportunity!)


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment