Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Thursday, September 8, 2011

Royal Party's Now Available!

New, from Luisa over at Kitty's Scrap Post, is her Royal Party kit.  Gorgeous!  Rich, lush colors, perfect for scrapping your little princes and princesses, weddings, special events, or wherever you need that little touch of royalty!

The kit's available at Angel Baby Scraps Store, and can be had for the really, really low price of just $3.00 - but only for one week!  After that, it'll go to its regular price of $5.00.  So go snag yours now, before the price goes up, LOL!

Here are Luisa's previews:



AND, Luisa's created a freebie alpha for you all, so be sure to grab this too, to complete the kit.


And these are my layouts using this terrific kit:


That's my own little princess, Pumpkin, as she totally takes over the hotel suite we had during Hurricane Irene (we didn't evacuate, I'd already made the plans since I had a very rare 2-day weekend, and I was NOT giving up my rest, relax, recharge weekend!).


So go check it out and BUY it!  LOL!  It's really a wonderful kit and very versatile.  You won't be sorry, trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment