Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Thursday, September 22, 2011

THIS is a fabulous kit!

And you need to buy it, LOL!  This is First Day of Autumn, a collab between Kitty's Scrap Post (Luisa), Kelly-Jo's Scraps (Kelly-Jo - well, duh, I bet you figured that out without my help, LOL!) and kitkat79scraps (Kate), available now at Angel Baby Scraps Store.  And it's on sale for just $5 for a limited time!

I did a ton o' pages for this kit and, I have to tell you, I didn't get tired of working with it AT ALL.  The colors are luscious, the elements terrific (and varied, always a good thing in a big kit!) and these ladies did a fabulous job on this.

Here are previews (I won't post them all, there are WAY too many, LOL!):

elements and papers - not all shown
two alphas
elements, papers, florals, frames
alphas, borders, mats and tags, misc elements

There's a LOT to this kit!  And, wait, there's more!  Some of us on the creative teams (as well as the designers themselves) put together a bunch of QPs that are being offered for sale as well.  You could know virtually nothing about this kind of thing, buy the QP Album, and be able to scrap a whole book in no time!

QP Album



I created so many pages for this kit (12 in all, including the QPs I created from pages I made), that I decided it's easier for me to just put a slideshow up of all them, instead of posting each individual page.  That would make this a truly epic post, LOL!



So, go check it out, and grab your copy before the price goes up! You'll really love this kit!



Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment