Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Monday, September 12, 2011

Wooo! New release by Kooky Cat Designs plus a QP freebie!

Deanna's released her new kit to Scrapbird - it's called To the Pumpkin Patch and it's adorable for your fall scrapping needs!

Here's a preview:


The colors are terrific, the elements are great and, of course I love it, it has CATS!  And they're black, to boot!  Add a cat to a kit, and you'll always win my heart, LOL!

Here are three layouts I made for the kit:

 Ahh, autumn hayrides to go apple picking or pumpkin picking or just for fun!  They're so great!!

 Look at this little darlin' picking out a pumpkin.  I think it's a little big for this cutie!

And here's poor Pumpkin, dressed as a pumpkin for Halloween a couple years ago.  I can't resist scrapping these pictures over and over again - I still, to this day, can't believe she sat still for her photo op, ROFL!  (but isn't she CUTE?)

And now for the good part!  I created a QP from Pumpkin's layout for you all to snag and use!  Purrfect to embarrass your cat or dog with, when you dress them up this year...or it's just a nice QP to use if you want to really showcase a special photo.



As I said, it's available at Scrapbird, for only $3.99.  Be sure to grab yours - you'll really love it for your fall layouts!

Enjoy!

1 comment: