Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Saturday, October 15, 2011

Angel PAWS is having their 2nd Annual Paws-ta Dinner!

and it's tomorrow, Sunday, October 16th from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. at  the Moose Lodge on Route 35, between Woodbridge and Perth Amboy (as you're going south on 35, it's on the right, just past Florida Grove Road).

Tickets can be had at the door for the low price of just $12 ($5 for kids under 12) and there'll be loads of good food, good fun, good booze (well, okay, it's a cash bar - but soft drinks, etc., are free!), and GREAT raffle prizes!

AND (drum roll, please!) I'll be unveiling my newest series of frames for Frame Your Pet for Rescue.  These are done in a fall/harvest/Halloween type theme.  Here's a sneak peek!


This is the 8x10" frame, there will also be 5x7" and 8x8" frames available.  Many, many, MANY thanks to Kooky Cat Designs for allowing me to use one of her newest kits, "To the Pumpkin Patch", to create these frames!

Now, do I have a deal for you.  Okay, it's not really a "deal" because the price is $7.50 as are all my frames.  BUT, the deal is...order one of these frames, created with "To the Pumpkin Patch" and I'll donate 100% of the sales price to Angel PAWS instead of my standard 50%.  Offer applies to orders received through October 31, 2011 only.

For more about the fundraisers I do for animal rescue groups, just click this link!

AND (yes, there's MORE!), I'll be unveiling samples of custom pages, created with a brand-new kit, designed by Trixie Scraps called "Rescue Me" which is absolutely purr-fect for having a custom scrap created of YOUR rescued dogs and cats (or even for your non-rescues...hey, your pet doesn't have to be rescued for me to use this kit!).  Here's a preview of the kit itself...it's darling!  (and, you know what?  I'll have a deal on any custom page created with this kit, too!  Gotta come by the dinner to find out what it'll be, though, LOL!  Or check back here tomorrow night!)


So come on out for the Paws-ta Dinner, have a great time, and stop by to see my latest creations!  If you follow my blog at all, you've seen that there are a lot, LOL!  Being on six creative teams is keeping me busy, but it's also making me a better scrapbooker, and I can turn your wonderful photos into gorgeous pages for you!


Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment