Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Monday, October 17, 2011

Angel PAWS' Paws-ta Dinner was terrific!

I think everyone had a great time last night!  Now...I'd offered up a sneak peek of a new, seasonal frame I'd created for Frame Your Pet for Rescue and I'm here to completely unveil it!  Ta DA!

Isn't it CUTE?  I love it!  This happens to be the 8"x10" size, but it's available in a 5x7" and 8x8" as well.  Just click the image to go to the gallery with all three shown.  Purchase one of these frames anytime through October 31, 2011 and 100% of the sales price of the frame will go to Angel PAWS. (offer excludes optional customization, printing service and other frames in the Frame Your Pet program)

I cannot thank Deanna from Kooky Cat Designs enough for letting me use her "To the Pumpkin Patch" kit to create these frames.  Her elements are JUST what I was thinking I wanted when I started to think about launching a line of seasonal frames for Frame Your Pet.

And stay tuned to this space for more seasonal frames to come, as those seasons roll around!

Click here to go to my Frame Your Pet for Rescue page to learn about this fab frame and how to get one!

Also, I promised that I'd have another goody for you after the dinner last night and I showed a preview of a new kit I just got, "Rescue Me" by Trixie Scraps.  I'm now offerering a customizable frame using this kit, and you can see all the details here.  And...here's a sample!
My two, Pumpkin and Magic, acting like they like each other.  They don't.
Certain of the elements - the background paper, frame, border at the bottom, pet type, and word art - can be changed out for whatever you select from the options given.

I also promised that I'd have a special deal on this frame as well - well, here it is!  Normally priced at $10 with 50% of the sales price going to Angel PAWS (or Hope For Animals, your choice), through December 31, 2011 only, this frame will be available for only $7.50 with a 50% donation.  These will make GREAT holiday gifts, so be sure to order yours now!  (excludes printing and additional customization services)

There are other fundraisers I'm doing, so be sure to check out the fundraisers page for more info!


Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment