Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Are y'all getting sick of seeing Sterling yet??

Well, too bad, LOL!  This little boy is becoming SO sweet, I can't stand it!  Here are a couple more pictures of him I took day before yesterday:


He's becoming so much more comfortable and confident - no longer running around frantically, looking for a place to hide or escape.   I'm very pleased with his progress.  AND he gave me kitty kisses and started playing with toys yesterday.  YAY!  I love it when kittens start to play - sometimes they have to be shown how.  He comes home with me on Friday.  Double YAY!

The kit I used to create this page is from SimplyMagicDesigns and is called For Maunzi.  It's a tribute to her kitty (love those kitty kits!).  Here's a preview:


It's available at 9th&Bloom!



Scraps By Oreo's Meow

1 comment:

  1. What a handsome boy Sterling is, and it is so good to know that he is coming along so well with his social skills. :-) Not long till Friday now for you.

    ReplyDelete