Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Creative Team Contest at Moo Two Designs...week 2!

And the CT contest continues over at Moo Two Designs - this is week 2!  (two more to go *bites nails*)

This week's assignment was to create a layout about love/romance, using four photos in a cluster.  We were given three absolutely terrific kits to choose from (click the images to go to the kits in store):

Together Forever by Lizard Dau Designs:

Treasured Memories by Studio Linda Renee:

And Through the Years by the Moo Two Team (a collab among the designers):

I chose to use Through the Years (oh, how I wish I had access to my mom and dad's wedding, 25th anniversary, and 50th anniversary photos!), and this is my layout for week 2 of the competition...


In the end, I love how this turned out.

If you're a member of the Moo Two Designs forum/gallery, please head over and give my LO some love - comments made by people not members of either the design team or creative team there count toward the competition - so you'd be helping me out!  (thanks in advance!)  And if you're not a member...you can always join!  LOL!


Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment