Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Monday, October 3, 2011

I need your help with two things! Please, pretty please!

First, one of my layouts for KakleiDesigns' Ethereal Levity has been nominated for Layout of the Week over at Scrapable!  Wooo!  I'm really just so honored.

BUT...I need people to vote for my LO!  If you're a member of the forum at Scrapable (or are willing to join, LOL!), PLEASE head over there to vote!

Here's the layout - just click the link to be taken to the thread.  This is Just Ethereal by oreosmeow...


Thank you so much for all your support!

AND...whether it was a good move on my part or not, I'm not sure yet (but I'm having fun!)...I've joined in a Creative Team contest at Moo Two Designs. This is to win a position as a shop CT, something I'd like to do very much.

We're in week 1 of the competition right now (4 weeks total), and one of the ways to earn "extra credit" is to have people post comments on the layouts, people who aren't on the Design Team or CT at Moo Two already, that is.

Sooooo...if you're a member of the forum/gallery at Moo Two (or, if you're willing to register, please, pretty please!), please head over there to comment on my first layout, Scenic Vermont (just click the image to get there):


The kits I used for this layout were Autumn Splendor by Panda Bear Designs and Template #3 from Scrapz n Bitz Designs' Template Pack No 1.  Pretty kit, and neat templates!

Thank you all for your help, I so appreciate it!!  (and be prepared for more begging over the next three weeks - at least, I hope it's the next three weeks, I hope I make it through!)


Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment