Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Monday, October 24, 2011

I'm creating for a new (to me) designer, Designs by Mozz...

Love her stuff!!  I took a kit that was released recently - actually, it's two kits - Blossom and the Blossom Add-on and did some work with it.  But first, the previews!


Aren't they pretty?  Such pretty colors and so soft!  This is Maree's description of her kit:

Spring is my favorite time of the year.
After months of cold, windy and wet, everything is green.
It starts to warm up, the sun is shining and everything comes to life.
The stark bare trees bud and burst into leaf and flowers.
The bees buzz around from flower to flower.
Butterflies cavort all over the garden, dragonflies flitter here and there.
The birds visit and serenade us with their songs.
It's as it should be peaceful and beautiful.
Nature is wonderful

Here's the LO I created for Maree:


Love, love, LOVE the cherry blossom elements - the first job I had was in Newark, NJ, and up in Branch Brook Park, they had the most glorious cherry blossoms each year so this brings back memories (not always good, I mean it was Newark, LOL, but Branch Brook Park in the spring is spectacular!)  And I adore that lace element as well - I see it in my future scraps!

Anyway, the kits are available at Digital Design Den and they're half off, but only for a limited time so don't wait to pick up this awesome kit.




Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment