Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Sunday, October 23, 2011

kitkat79scraps has released her new kit, A Touch of Magic!

And it's a very cool kit, I really like it!  I'm going to post Kate's description of the kit for you - she says it better than I ever could, LOL!

'A Touch Of Magic' is a beautiful little bundle right in time for Halloween. Its a little bit girly, set in some Beautiful Purples and turquoise's, with some Fantastic realistic and traditional elements, Just to balance it out for all scrappers. 'A touch of Magic' is filled with just enough MAGIC to create some beautiful and Magical LO's, traditional or scenery.

Here's a preview of the whole kit:


Very pretty colors, and a LOT of fun to work with. And, of course, since it has "magic" in the the name, I HAD to do a layout that including my own Magic:


Versatile kit - you can do a lot of different looks with it!

AND...you can get it at NutHouse Scraps - on sale for only $2.60 for a short time - it'd be a great kit for Halloween, so go grab it now!


Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment