Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Sunday, October 30, 2011

Kitty's Scrap Post has TWO new kits in store!!

And they're both so much fun!  The first is Fall Havest, perfect for scrapping your fall/autumn/Thanksgiving celebration pages!



You can get it here at Heartfelt Perfections - in celebration of DSD, the whole store will be half off, from 11/4/11 through 11/6/11...so wait until then, add it to your wish list in the meantime!

And my layout using this terrific kit:


And here second kit is different for me, but very intriguing!  It's called Tattered Times Steampunk and here's the preview:


It's also at Heartfelt Perfections and you can find it here.

And my layout (which really stretched me, LOL, this is not my normal genre or style, but that's why I love to do CT layouts, I get to work with kits that really challenge me):


Remember - to celebrate DSD, the entire store at Heartfelt Perfections will be half off, but only from 11/4/11 through 11/6/11...so be sure to go check it out and build your wishlist!

Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment