Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Thursday, October 6, 2011

New Designer - KrystyDesigns - releases her very first kit!

And it's so very pretty! The kit includes 10 papers, 62 elements, 11 elements with shadows and 3 WordArt, all at 300dpi and either PNG or JPG format, depending on the element. Here's the preview:


I answered a OKC at DigiShopTalk for this kit, and I'm so glad I did (I hope I get the opportunity to work on another kit for KrystyDesigns, I really enjoyed working with this one - it's amazing for a new designer!)

Here are my layouts:

Tube by Lil de Kahan

Isn't this kit pretty?  I LOVE the wordart in the first LO - I love that it's in the shape of an acorn; so cool!  And the second LO - I just started dropping the autumn photos I have - all kinds - onto the page, unsure of what I was going to do, and they just fell onto the page like this...it seemed like I just need to to all the layering  and matting with deep shadows.  Lot of work, but, oh so fun to do!

Anyway, go grab the kit - you'll be glad you did! - over at Scraps N Pieces. It's on sale for a limited time at just $2.99! It'll go up to $4.99 soon, so don't wait!!

Best of luck to KrystyDesigns, too, as she starts getting her designs out there in the marketplace!



Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment