Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Monday, October 24, 2011

Oops, I've been remiss!

I haven't been posting updates on the Moo Two Creative Team Contest.  YIKES!  LOL!

Okay, so week 3 is over, all the layouts are posted.  This week, we had to create a page that showed our inspiration to scrap.  Hmmm.  I don't have just one inspiration.  Hmmm.  Anyway, we were given the choice of two kits to use:

Parkers Place by Donna Whenay
Classy Side of Me by Studio Linda Renee
I chose to use Classy Side of Me, and I chose to do a sort of retrospective on how I started scrapping to begin with and then progressed to digital from paper...and then what inspires me today.  Here's my LO:

I enjoyed this challenge a lot.  Made me think back, admittedly over some painful times, and made me put them down on paper, er, into a digital file for posterity.  So now...you all know why I do this.  (plus I'm totally addicted to it, LOL!)

And now...on to week 4, and the final week of the contest.  Can't believe it's almost over!  Thanks to all who've supported me, I appreciate it, and thanks to the lovely people at Moo Two for having this contest to begin with and to all the wonderful designers who've let us use their kits for these four weeks.  You ladies are all awesome!




Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment