Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Thursday, October 20, 2011

YAY! I took the plunge...

and started a page for Scraps By Oreo's Meow on Facebook!  Check it out and "like" it!  

From now on, I'll be posting my CT pages and blog posts there; they'll no longer go to my personal page.  So, if you want to continue to see my blog posts on your wall, you can follow them by either liking the page directly on Facebook (there's a badge in the right side bar for you to get there!) or use Networked Blogs if you belong (and that badge is directly below the FB badge).

Thanks so much!!



Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment