Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Monday, October 31, 2011

Yippee! I've been asked...

to join the Creative Team over at Moo Two Designs! I'm so pleased that they've asked me and look forward to working with the designers and other creative team members. Thank you!

Now...there are some really cool designers over at Moo Two, and you need to check them out. K? And there are some good things happening as we roll into November (YIKES! How did it get to be November already??).

First off, you need to head over to Moo Two's Facebook page and "like" it. In the month of November, there'll be a scavenger hunt for those who do - every day, a clue will be posted, then you head over to the storem, figure out the clue, and download a FREE GIFT! Yeppers, free gift, you read that right!


Next, Lizard Dau Designs (from whom, by the way, I downloaded one of my very first freebie kits way back when I got started with digital scrapping! How things come full circle!) is the FEATURED DESIGNER! Woo hooo, Liz! From the 1st to the 15th, Liz's entire store will be half off and she'll have a brand-y new kit available too! So be sure to check out her store and grab the kits you love at half off!


And last, but definitely NOT least (just chronologically last, LOL!), This Be Me Scraps will be offering a new kit, Beach Bums and Babes, at 25% off from November 6th to the 12th! Personally, I can't wait for this kit to come out since I got so many great photos in Ocean City, NJ back in October (before the snow came, LOL!), and I'm anxious to scrap some of them.


Oh, and I never did post my 4th week CT Contest entry - my bad.  So, we were given the choice of using one of two kits, either Painted Garden by Panda Bear Designs:


or Pixie's Place by This-Be-Me Scraps:


And our assignment was to create a LO that was whimsical.  That's all, just whimsical.  Hmmm.  I actually ended up doing two LOs - one, when I uploaded it, didn't look great with the journaling, so I went with the second as my official entry.  Here's the first - which is from back when I took Magic and Pumpkin along for a rest, relax, recharge weekend - and Magic's reaction to the hotel room:


And here's the second, using a series of photos I got from Acid Cow (and my official entry into the contest):


Fun stuff, and I'm sorry to see the contest end...but there are loads of challenges over at Moo Two, so I'll still have contests to enter!  And I'd like to thank Moo Two for running the contest, and the designers for being so generous with their kits for us to use!



Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment