Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Sunday, November 20, 2011

Daybreak...

A while back, I did a series of blog posts about a designer contest over at theStudio.  A couple of the ladies I do CT work for were entered, and I followed their progress through that process and actually scrapped the mini-kits that they created.

Well, at the time, I wasn't a CT member for the Moo Two Designs store, and so I didn't look for any of their designers who might be entered into the contest as well.  Turns out RoseMade Designs had also entered, and ended up creating a full kit from HER mini for the Daybreak part of the contest.

It's called Daybreak {Extended} and is now available at Moo Two Designs store, and I just love it.  I loved the palette to begin with - which was part of theStudio's requirement for that round (I think it was the first round) - but I love what RoseMade Designs did with it!

Here's a preview of the entire kit:


You probably can't see it well, but there's a tree element in there that blows me away, LOL!  So, of course, I used it in one of my LOs:



And this is Buttons, an adoptable kitty available from one of the rescue groups I do work for, Hope For Animals in Manalapan, NJ.

Isn't the kit pretty!?!  Love it, love it!


Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment