Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Holy moly! There are all KINDS of specials over at Angel Baby Scraps Store!

Wow, there's gonna be something for everyone at Angel Baby Scraps, I just hope I can get it all in one post, LOL!

Let's see, I think I'll start with the general sales that some of
the designers are having for DSD.  First, Kitty's Scrap Post and Courtney's Digiscrappin' are both having 50% off sales through November 4th.  AND, Courtney's Digiscrappin' and Kelly-Jo's Scraps' collabs are 50% off through the entire month of November. (just click on the images to go to that designer's store)


And Kelly-Jo's Scraps' ENTIRE STORE, including her CU stuff (but not collabs) can be had for only $20, starting on November 4th!!  BUT, you have to act fast, the sale ends on November 6th, so you'll only have 3 days to grab this fantastic deal! (I wish I wasn't so broke, LOL, I'd definitely take advantage of this!)


And Lins Creations is having a 30% off sale, and Across the Pond Designs has a 10% off sale going, but only for a limited time!

kitkat79scraps is ALSO having a sale on some of her CU items, so go check those out as well.

Now, on to some of the new STUFF that's in store!!  Take a deep breath...and heeeere we go!

So get over there before the specials are done with!  This is a great time to get some new stuff for your stash!!  ENJOY!!!

Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment