Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Saturday, November 26, 2011

A new designer for me...

Back when I first entered the world of creating layouts for designers, to showcase their kits, the very first designer I worked for was scrapofangel designs.  I answered what they call a "One Kit Call (OKC)" and Angelique was gracious enough to let me work on her kit, Souffle de tendresse.  I love her work - when I just stumbled across a Creative Team Call on her Facebook Fan page, I answered it and was accepted to be a permanent member of her CT.

This is the first kit I've had the pleasure to publicize for scrapofangel designs and it's just stunning.  Called Lessons in Greed, it's full of fruity-acidy colors and elements and is simply beautiful.  Newly released, it's available here.

Here's a preview of the full kit:


And here's the layout I created for it:


I love this photo - the little girl's so intent on her special friend!



Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment