Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thankful, a new kit by Kooky Cat Designs, has been released!

It's so pretty, but you can do "cute" with this kit as well - I love the colors and the elements - Deanna done good with this kit!  It's available at Scrapbird for just $3.99 - go grab it!

Here's a preview for you:

And here are a couple of layouts I did with the kit:



The top photo in the first layout is my mom and dad in Phoenix; I was there for an Alpha Phi convention (as I recall, it was my first convention as a District Officer) and my mom came in to be initiated through the Alpha Phi Alumnae Initiate program.  I was so pleased that she agreed to do it!


Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment