Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Thursday, December 29, 2011

Here's a wonderful kit by AneczkaW Designs, Just Love Me

Recently, Ania of AneczkaW Designs posted a One Kit Call for a Christmas kit at DST, but I didn't have the time to work with it, so I asked her to consider me for future OKCs she might do.  Ania graciously offered to allow me to work with an older kit when I had time...and I took her up on it!  I've had time now (for those who don't know, I was recently visiting my mom in California for the holidays and we went to Las Vegas for Christmas - no, I didn't win! - and we had a wonderful time together), and here's what I've done...

The kit I chose to work with is called Just Love Me and, while not brand-y new, it's one of Ania's more recent kits and it's GORGEOUS!  Love, love, love it!

As I said in my title, it's called Just Love Me and it's available at three stores:  DigiDesignResort, Scrapbird, and Natural Designs in Scrapbooking.  (and for a limited time, it's on sale at Scrapbird and NDIS, so go grab it now!)

Here's a preview (or two!):


Sooo pretty!  Love the ethereal feel to this kit!

And here are two layouts I created - the one with the little girl and her dog, I dedicate to everyone who's adopted an unwanted pet from a shelter, or taken in a stray...they just want to be loved, that's all, nothing more, nothing less.  :-)



Enjoy!



Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment