Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Photos with Santa Claws - a fundraiser for Angel PAWS!

This very special event is coming up this Saturday, December 10th, at Groomingdales Pet Spa, 299 Inman Avenue, Colonia, NJ.  Last year's event was TONS of fun, there were baked goods to be had, and all kinds of cool stuff, so be sure to come out.

It runs from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., and I'll be there, creating magic with the photos (if you choose, that is) by adding a digital holiday frame to your photo.  These were hugely popular last year and gave rise to the Frame Your Pet for Rescue fundraiser that's ongoing.  Here are samples from last year - but this year's frames will be all new!



And there will be a second event, on Saturday, December 17th at Pet Valu in Garwood, NJ.  I won't be there, but I'm making arrangements for my frames to be available!

Hope to see you all there!


Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment