Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Friday, December 9, 2011

Photos with Santa Claws is TOMORROW! Yay!

As in Saturday, December 10th, that is. :-) It'll be at Groomingdale's Pet Spa, 299 Inman Ave., Colonia, NJ from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.

The other day, I kinda promised that I'd reveal my designs for the event tonight, well here they are! They'll be available in both landscape and portrait orientations, but I'm only showing the portrait versions here. Last year, I didn't use one single landscape layout and I don't think I will this year, either, but they're ready just in case!

Here goes - many, many thanks to the designers who graciously allowed me to use their kits. A special shout out to Angel from Angel Baby Scraps for allowing me to use one of her personal use kits for this (technically) commercial event. I sooo appreciate it, Angel, thank you so much!

kit used:  Snow Bunnies by Kooky Cat Designs
kit used:  Christmas Joy by Kooky Cat Designs
kit used:  Jingle Bell Rock Build-A-Kit by the designers at Angel Baby Scraps Store
kit used:  Christmas in July Build-A-Kit by RoseMade Designs
kit used:  A Unique Winter by Angel Baby Scraps
And the most popular of these frames will be adapted to a seasonal frame that'll be available through the Frame Your Pet fundraiser for Angel PAWS and Hope For Animals!

Hope to see you there!  It'll be a fun, fun day.  And I *might* bring Sterling for a photo...and to show off my gorgeous boy!



Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment