Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Monday, December 5, 2011

Today, I have two kits for you!

And they're as different as night and day, LOL!

First up is kitkat79scraps' kit Get A Clue, which is available at Nut-House Scraps.  Perfect for scrapping anything mysterious, this kit also has loads of elements that you can use for anything!

A preview:

And my layout using this fun kit!

The second kit is more in the "gorgeous" category - it's Christmas Greetings by scrapofangel designs, and it's available at Angels Scrap Shop.

A preview:

And my layouts using this beautiful kit:


Enjoy!


Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment