Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Sunday, January 29, 2012

Are you looking for a Valentine's Day kit? Got one!

This is My Endless Love, exclusive to DDR, by KakleiDesigns.  PERFECT for V-Day!

Exclusive at DigidesignResort

A gorgeous romantic kit to embrace like melodies every love memory that worms your heart:
The kit includes 14 papers of 12x12 inches-JPG-300dpi and 60 gorgeous assorted elements at PNG-300dpi.



Here are my layouts, created using this gorgeous kit!

I used KakleiDesigns' Scalloped CU Template 2, available at CSD.


Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment