Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Monday, January 16, 2012

Aww, Meowie Christmas is SUCH a cute kit, love it, love it!

If you're a kitty fan (and you KNOW I am!), you must check out Lizard Dau Designs' newest kit, Meowie Christmas, which is available at Moo Two Designs.  It's SO cute - I love the colors, they're fresh and different for a Christmas kit, and the elements are terrific!

Here's a preview:


And here are two layouts I did.  The first is my dear, sweet Oreo, enjoying his first Christmas digging through his stocking (and dig he did - he got everything out of there, bless his little heart!).


And the second one is of a little kitten, Nelson, who's in foster care through Angel PAWS, after being found with a mangled leg.  Ultimately, he lost that leg, but he's doing great and is soooo sweet and cute!  The photo is from the annual Photos with Santa Claws event - such a fun day!


Santa is actually Lisa, who's fostering Nelson.  Isn't he just so cute!?!  I can't stand how cute he is, LOL!

So go snag Meowie Christmas - it's available for only $3.00!


Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment