Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Sunday, January 8, 2012

"Dream" by AneczkaW Designs - pretty, pretty, pretty! Plus "Vintage Pockets"

I'm really lovin' working with AneczkaW Designs' kits.  They're just so darn pretty!  And here's another one - this one is called "Dream".  It's available at NDISB (separately and as part of her Buy 1 Get 2 series), at Scrapbird (also separately and Buy 1 Get 2) and at DDR.

Here's a preview:


Like I said...pretty, pretty, pretty!

And here are my layouts with this kit:

 (that snowman can dream all he wants, he's not gonna get any bigger, LOL!)

(what little girl doesn't dream of being a princess with a carriage?)

Now, this sort of has nothing to do with this kit or anything in particular, but when I was getting this blogpost ready and checking out Ania's stores to get the links, I noticed a new product she's made available at NDISB and at Scrapbird called "Vintage Pockets."  I haven't done anything with these, but I'm very taken with the concept and I may have to snag them for my stash.  Check them out:


Aren't they NEAT?  I really like these a lot - love the idea of sticking photos into these pockets.  So go check these out as well - NDISB and Scrapbird.


Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment