Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Thursday, January 26, 2012

Here's another pretty kit by AneczkaW Designs - love her stuff!

This is called Black & White World.  I love black and white kits, they're so elegant, especially with just a splash of one or two colors.  This is available at NDISB, ScrapBird and DDR, and she has some cluster frames available too, at the same shops, so be sure to pick those up as well - they're really pretty!

Here's a preview:


And here are my LOs - of course, I had to do another kitty page!

Template:  CU Layered Template A21 by KakleiDesigns




Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment