Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Sunday, January 29, 2012

kitkat79scraps has a terrific kit available - Indian Summer - it's just lovely!

This kit's been in store for a while (at NutHouse Scraps, you can get it here), I've been remiss in scrapping it for Kate (sorry, Kate, I'm trying to get caught up today, LOL!).  Anyway, it's really pretty, has some wonderful elements and papers, and you need to buy it!

Indian Summer is full of beautiful late summer/autumn colors and has 14 papers, 7 card stock and 68 elements.  Here's a preview:


Pretty, pretty, pretty!  And my LO, which features my mom from about 30 years ago (or longer, maybe 35, ouch!):





Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment