Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Kooky Cat Designs is having a retirement sale!

No, she's not retiring from designing, just retiring some olderkits, LOL!  These are all at Scrapbird and, let me tell you, there are bargains to be had.  Gotta get me some of these kits to add to my stash!

Here are the previews of the kits that are being retired.  Through the end of January, they're just one dollar (yup, $1) each.  Click on the image to go to the store listing...


As it happens, I've done LOs with this kit, I love it...here's Dillinger, one of my fav kitties!
And here's a second, with Sterling, my baby (who's getting SO big, I can't believe it!)

Moving on...

Remember, you've only got until the end of this month, so don't hesitate and then forget (like I'd do!).



Scraps By Oreo's Meow

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't resist the temptation - just bought this and 3 other kits. Thanks for letting us know what a pretty kit pretty Kitty is. :-)

    ReplyDelete