Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New kit, Sweet Little Girl, by a new designer, Chris'Scrap, and it's fabulous! Plus a FREEBIE ALERT!

I recently answered another One Kit Call, this time for a new designer, Chris'Scrap.  Am I glad that I did - this kit is absolutely gorgeous and perfect for your girly pages!  The kit just went in store, and it's available at Scrapbird and MCD.

Here's a couple of previews:


I know, gorgeous, right??  :-)

I did a couple of layouts using this kit...and from there, created two freebies for you today - a cluster frame and a quick page.  They're yours for the taking!

Here is my first layout:


I'm so in love with this page!  This is my mom and dad at their wedding, thanking my cousins Amy and Linda for participating.  I adore the photo - look at my mom hugging Amy and the looks on my dad's and Linda's faces are priceless.  He was an only child with no nieces or nephews and, suddenly, he's got them...and Linda looks like she's thrilled to have a new uncle!

And here's the QP I made based on this page:


And here's my second LO and the cluster frame freebie I created:


And the cluster frame freebie:


Get the kit, and then download my freebies and you're all set!!

Enjoy!




Scraps By Oreo's Meow

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful QP's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci beaucoup pour ces belles QP très fleuries et colorées
    Amicalement
    Valchris

    ReplyDelete