Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Thursday, January 5, 2012

p.s. I Love You

The kit, that is.  :-)  And I DO love this kit, p.s. I Love You, by AneczkaW Designs!  So pretty and soft and perfect for girly pics or anything where you're trying to get that soft look.

Okay, now you'll have to stay with me on this, there are a lot of variations of this kit (bundles, borders, etc., as well as multi-kit bundles) and I'm gonna list them all for you.

But first, previews!

Okay, this kit is available at Natural Designs in Scrapbooking, where AneczkaW is featured designer this month!  (hint:  that means sale, LOL!)  There's the main kit, borders, word art, and a bundle combining the three.  There's ALSO a bundle of this kit (just the main kit, not the bundle with the borders and word art) and another kit - which I'll highlight over the weekend - and you get both kits for the price of one.  And I'm here to tell you, the second kit is just as pretty as this one is!  You can find that bundle here.

Moving on, the kit is also available at Scrapbird and in the same variations:  main kit, borders, word art, bundle with all three, and the buy one get two bundle.

Lastly, it's also available at DDR:  main kit, word art, borders, bundle.  However, the buy one get two bundle isn't at DDR (or, if it is, I sure couldn't find it, LOL!).

Phew, glad I got that out of the way.  Okay, here are my LOs using this kit - I love how these turned out!

Aren't they pretty?  The second one is my parents, on a cruise to someplace (who knows where, they took so many cruises!) and I love the photo.

Anyway, go check the kit out - it's really wonderful!



Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment